Inspired takeaways include:
- Getting in touch with our primal nature to unleash the inner power most of us keep hidden
- Why our stories and challenges are often our greatest blessings, and the pathway to the inner gift and medicine we are here to share with the world
- Why it’s okay to feel frustrated and angry, and how you can use that energy in a positive way to activate new parts of you and release that which no longer serves you
- Some of the weird and wonderful personal growth practices and tools Phoenix has experienced and uses with her clients to help women activate more of who they really are
- Why ‘changing the world’ is the wrong viewpoint to have – and how we need to take responsibility for our own healing journey first
- The importance of recognising and acknowledging old wounds so they no longer have power over us and our lives
- How rituals are sacred containers that help us connect with our divine nature & ideas to
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here.
But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!)
Divine Translator & Energetic Alignment Guide
Get access to the podcast:
Activating All of You
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.