Many women all over the world dread their monthly cycle and think it’s an inconvenience. We use fake hormones to control it, and sometimes even skip it. We think we turn into monsters for the week before it – but that doesn’t have to be the case. There is another way to look at the monthly cycle for women, a far more empowering way.
In this very real and raw interview, Jessie Neave (a yoga teacher, mother, and teacher of Empowered Flow) reveals the different stages of our feminine cycle, how to understand the natural purpose of each phase, and how to embrace and follow this natural rhythm to skip the PMS and harness more creativity and personal power.
Inspired takeaways include:
- The different stages of our feminine cycle – what to expect & how to get the best out of each stage
- Our energy levels on the different phases of our cycle & what they’re telling you
- The importance of resting while bleeding and giving ourselves the time that we deserve; and how that will affect us for the rest of the month (NOTE: This is the key to less or no PMS)
- What period pain is really a sign of
- The connection between your cycle and your libido
- How we can avoid feeling drained by charting our cycle and using that to schedule in our work time, our social time, our creative time, and our introspective time so you’re always going with your natural flow, rather than against it
- Revelations on different traditions and practices of women regarding their menstruation
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here.
But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!)
Divine Translator & Energetic Alignment Guide
Get access to the podcast:
Be Empowered by Your Monthly Cycle
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.