“If the mind is what created the cage, it’s what can free us too.”
At a young age, Kristian Stephan Martin realised that his thoughts about himself and life were what stopped him from obtaining what he wanted, therefore it must also be the key to obtaining his desires.
In this episode, Kristian (an Unbound Initiator, TedX Speaker, Dancer and Explorer) and I discuss what it is that really limits us, and how we can play on the edge of the limits so we can continually become more and more limitless in our self-expression and the life we live.
(Right click here to save this image & share on your Facebook or Instagram)
Inspired takeaways include:
- The importance of having a vision that excites you and makes you want to elevate your existence
- Why needing to know the ‘how’ keeps you limited (and the antidote: what Kristian calls the One True Step)
- How Kristian listens to the 0.001% of his heart and holds his heart’s integrity first and foremost
- Why going deeper into our shadow parts is crucial when reaching for greater heights
- Why presence in the moment is the key to having a limitless life
- How Kristian used ‘modelling’ to learn the behaviours and mindset of successful people
- How we are programmed to care about identity, status and following the societal blueprint we were given at birth: and why it feels like ‘death’ if we try to break through our limits
- Why the willingness to give up what’s in your current reality is key to creating the future reality you desire
- How to know if you’re not listening to your heart
- How to decide what beliefs to keep & what to release
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here.
But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!)
Divine Translator & Energetic Alignment Guide
Get access to the podcast:
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.