If I could sit by myself alone on a mountaintop somewhere, just maybe I could become enlightened. But put a partner or family members there? Things get a whole lot more challenging, real quick. Because the people we love most are often the people who challenge us most.
And that’s also why they are our greatest spiritual teachers.
Last week I shared with you how I realised that even when we’re not feeling high and light all the time, we are still Divine perfection. And this week we’re talking about that in the context of our ultimate mirror and greatest spiritual growth tool: relationships.
I invited two conscious relationship coaches (and two of my favourite souls in the world) onto the show to chat about how to use your relationship as the ultimate tool to know and love yourself.
Annalie McKeough and Roman Zakirov discovered important tools to strengthen relationships and communication through their own sacred union (and the many triggers that arose and continue to arise from it). They support men, women & couples who want to transcend the ‘normal relationship’ by helping them uncover, activate, and access a new paradigm and template of relationships based on unconditional love, connection and communication.
We might be fed stories of ‘happily ever afters,’ but according to A Course in Miracles and from my own experience, I believe relationships are more like spiritual assignments. So in this podcast Roman, Annalie and I discussed our own personal stories of triggers, mirrors and choices; and we share actual tools that you can use to take back the power in your relationships by finding growth and freedom through the triggers.
(Right click here to save this image & share on your Facebook or Instagram)
Inspired takeaways include:
- How we moderate and filter ourselves in relationships to gain another’s love and approval – but lose ourselves in the process
- Why happiness’ is NOT the key indicator of success in relationships
- How all three of us have uncovered our ‘people-pleasing’ tendencies and how we continually shed them
- Why Annalie and Roman see their relationship triggers as gifts and how they grow and love MORE from their disagreements and fears
- The two words that guarantee you’re triggered + other ways to know when you’re being triggered
- How tiny little triggers add up to big resentments (and how you can ensure you clear it out properly each time)
- Why speaking the seemingly ‘unspeakable’ is the key to more acceptance and love in all of your relationships
- A trick to give and receive feedback with your loved ones that bypasses defensiveness
- A very personal example of how Annalie, Roman and I were triggered in our little trio and how we navigated that for intense personal growth
- How to communicate that you’re being triggered without blaming another
- How to hear your partner and honour them, without taking responsibility for their feelings and without moderating who you are
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here.
But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!)
Divine Translator & Energetic Alignment Guide
Get access to the podcast:
Your Biggest Spiritual Growth Tool – Relationships
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.