Jean Houston told Oprah, “The soul is the essence of who and what we are… I think it comes with codes and possibilities of who and what we may yet be. It is often a pain in the neck because it says, ‘Wake up!’… It is also the lure of our becoming.”
Our soul is the consciousness of our divine truth. And even though it houses our infinite potential and knows exactly how to receive all we desire, we so often ignore our soul’s callings, yearnings and guidance because we lead such busy lives that can keep us easily distracted.
This week’s guest is Maricris dela Cruz, a Shamanic Soul Activator, Medical Oracle, and Divine Channel for higher frequencies. I spoke with Maricris about how to connect to your soul and truly receive its inspired and wise guidance on a daily basis – how to live in connection with your deepest self.
- Tips on how to connect with your soul even if you’ve never done anything like it before
- Practical guidance on how to deepen your connection with your soul
- How everything in this world has essence and that you can connect to everything in this world – living or non-living.
- How there is more to life than just living your daily routine, AND how your soul guides you to that expansion in every moment
- How you can overcome the resistance that you feel when delving deeper into your soul’s truth
- What it feels like to live a life truly connected and guided by your soul
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here. But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!) With love, K xx Divine Translator & Energetic Alignment Guide
Get access to the podcast:
Connecting to Your Soul
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.