It’s hard to sum up what happened when I interviewed free spirit and podcast host Natalie Ross. A woman who studied Science, but had to pause before we began recording so she could get honey for the nature spirits around, Natalie has a deep love and respect for the connection that exists within and around us all.
Natalie has a gentle, kind, profound insight into the world and she shared her intimate wisdom in a way that I know will initiate listeners into a deeper connection with all that is.
Inspired takeaways include:
- How Science & Spirit is deeply connected
- How to trust your own Source & your own connection to Spirit
- How to go back & heal a Spirit that feels ‘broken’
- The link between Death, Life and Rebirth
- A fire-based ritual to release people or things that no longer serve you
- How to use our ‘shadows’ to our advantage
- The many different forms of Spirit and how to identify them
- ‘Negative’ Spirits and what to do about them
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here.
But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!)
Divine Translator & Energetic Alignment Guide
Get access to the podcast:
Cultivating Connection to All
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. After this interview, I kept the camera rolling and asked questions on what really happens behind-the-scenes in this gorgeous podcast guest’s life (including daily success & fulfillment habits, what’s challenging at the moment, favourite books & prayers etc.). You can listen to this SECRET episode here.
3. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.