So much spiritual talk is centred around forgiveness, compassion, love, and light.
It’s time to even out the conversation by talking about fierce boundaries and the need for discernment, why it’s important not to connect to someone’s Highest Self sometimes, and how to see both the Divinity and the current human reality of ourselves and others.
This week I spoke with Cassandra Bodzak – an author, blogger, YouTuber, TV personality, healthy cooking expert, wellness coach and meditation teacher – about an area of her life she doesn’t usually discuss (dating), and what many spiritual leaders aren’t currently talking about (judgment).
This woman is a standing testament to courageously living a life that lights you up from the inside out, and together we discussed being able to hold unconditional love and the perspective of the Soul – while making aligned choices from the perspective of what is good for us right now on our human journey.
Inspired takeaways include:
- Why sometimes it’s important NOT to connect with someone’s Highest Self
- Dating as both a spiritual being and a human
- How to hold the vision for someone’s greatness while seeing the truth of where they’re at right now in this moment
- The difference between discernment and judgment (and again this week we discussed the over-use & abuse of the mirror principle) & why it’s so important to be discerning
- How to love someone and not want to be with them
- How to unapologetically discern who you want to spend your time with, and who you don’t
- How our ‘judgments’ can be helpful indicators of our own preferences, and not something we ‘should’ be avoiding
- What Cassandra did when her spiritual practice conflicted with listening to her body
- How you might be using spirituality to beat yourself up – and how to stop
- How to discern what is right for you – collecting the bits that work, and leaving the bits that don’t
- What your Soul would never do: beat you up.
- How to stop the inner conflict of “Am I meant to, am I not?!” and recognise the difference between discernment and resistance
- How to release the fear of missing out (FOMO) for good by remembering that what is meant for you will never miss you
- The best explanation I’ve ever heard of the difference between resistance to your own expansion, and truly knowing something is not in your path – this alone is worth listening to the whole podcast for!
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here.
But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!)
Divine Change Agent
Get access to the podcast:
Discerning what is right for you
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.