Whew. This episode is BIG. For centuries humans have been practicing how to grow through suffering. How to take grief, restrictions, tragedy, pain and turn it into strength, persistence, learnings and growth.
But lately I’ve been exploring what would happen if we learnt to pay attention, to receive the learnings from life, without having to suffer first?
This podcast episode with the divine Tenille Bentley – teacher, author, sound frequency alchemist, and all-round consciousness bad-ass – is so inspirational and full of wisdom.
Tenille and I discuss the #1 technique to receive our learnings without suffering (self-enquiry), what actually causes suffering (our perception of an experience), and how we can shift to a world that doesn’t need to get to ‘breakdown’ to experience breakthrough.
If you would love to be the calm in any storm – this episode is for you.
(Right click here to save this image & share on your Facebook or Instagram)
Inspired takeaways include:
- The importance of self-enquiry before tragedy, and some questions to guide you
- How to identify the difference between your highest self and your wounded self so you can choose who’s in control
- The importance of not over-spiritualising and the need to be grounded on our consciousness journey
- Why nearly all choices come down to the choice between love and fear, and how to choose love
- Tenille’s recommended tools to clear fear
- What the world needs to know to raise consciousness globally
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here.
But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!)
Divine Translator & Energetic Alignment Guide
Get access to the podcast:
Expansion Without Suffering
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.