I had a conversation with this week’s guest over a year ago, just before I launched the An Inspired Life podcast. Both of us are now LIVING what we were dreaming and talking about back then, but many others we’ve connected with on our path still aren’t.
So this episode is about the grace & the grit that it takes to make your dreams a reality. It’s about surrendering to Divine will, but also taking fearless action when guided. It’s about embracing your emotions, but not letting them control you. And it’s a message I know is so valuable and needed for anyone trying to find the ‘right’ balance for them as they walk this courageous path.
My amazing guest is Brittney Carmichael, a spiritual teacher, motivational speaker, psychic medium, beauty guru, master hairstylist with over a decade experience, self-love & biz mentor, and the founder of Shine School. She is known for her spiritual truth-tellin’ style and teaches how to SHINE from the inside by breaking free of negative beliefs, letting go of limiting labels, and tapping into creative power so that they can start living the life of their dreams.
Inspired takeaways include:
- How to really allow ourselves the space to feel our emotions without getting caught in them
- Britt’s transformation from 200 pounds overweight and angry at the world to her radiant authentic self
- Clarifying the distinction between being punished by God & being gifted an opportunity to learn a lesson
- The importance of bowing to our emotions as the teachers and healers they are
- The powerful astrological events happening at the moment & why they are a potent time to up-level
- The spiritual ‘tap on the shoulder’ and calling to live our Soul’s purpose
- The one prayer Kiara says that makes her feel THE most powerful
- The balance of grace & grit that’s needed to truly surrender to the Divine’s plan for our lives
- Spiritual self-esteem and how to handle doubts about our own Divinity and & the guidance you receive
- How to use ‘immediacy’ for real & truthful conversations in all of your relationships
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here.
But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!)
Divine Change Agent
Get access to the podcast:
Grace & Grit on the Spiritual Path
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.