You are what you eat. We’ve all heard this before, but now a mental and medical health intuitive who has been doing research for 10 years has revealed a real link between the consumption of specific foods and your experience of specific moods and emotions.
In this episode, Alistair Larmour shares insights on how to live a more inspired life by being more conscious about our food choices. This is literally a revolutionary way of looking at the food and drinks you consume that moves away from ‘fads’ and labels and allows you to bring a greater awareness to how you feel after you eat – and make healthy eating choices based on how you want to feel.
Inspired takeaways include:
- How specific foods you eat produce specific moods
- What to eat for motivation and self-esteem
- Foods to avoid to reduce aggression and negative emotions
- How tobacco affects your emotional state
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here.
But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!)
Divine Translator & Energetic Alignment Guide
Get access to the podcast:
How the Food You Eat Affects Your Mood
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.