This week’s guest Kate Bull lives in Bali in her own version of an inspired life and coaches people on how to experience bold self-love. Not a fan of the more masculine ‘breakthrough’ strategies to being your best you, Kate shares many valuable tips on how to have a more inspired life by learning to have a more loving relationship with yourself.
Inspired takeaways include:
- The two types of ‘uncomfort’ when you’re growing outside of your comfort zone and how to keep expanding by recognizing the difference
- How to notice and shift out of the negative downward spiral of self-judgment and into self-love
- The importance of witnessing the different voices of your ego within – and why you should LOVE them instead of ignoring them How changing the way you think changes the way you feel, and tips on how you can use this to change your life The power in seeing the purpose behind pain and allowing yourself to feel and learn from ALL emotions
- Noticing the ‘personal development overwhelm’ phenomenon and making sure you’re not victim to it Hearing and following our inner truth and not letting other people’s opinions sway our direction
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here.
But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!)
Divine Translator & Energetic Alignment Guide
Get access to the podcast:
Learning Self-love In and Out of Comfort Zones, Through Self-judgment Patterns, Painful Emotions and Personal Development Overwhelm
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.