“When you say ‘yes’ to others, make sure you are not saying ‘no’ to yourself,” wise counsel from the great Paulo Coelho.
Whether you’re being asked a small favour from a friend on the weekend, or your parents and society are asking you to follow a pre-written script for your entire life – being able to say ‘no’ to what isn’t aligned for you leaves more room for a big fat ‘YES’ to what is.
Dalice Kennedy is an Evolutionary Guide who isn’t afraid to say ‘no’. Dalice released a career in PR, friendships that were no longer serving her, and ways of being that didn’t fit in her life anymore.
But she also knows how to say ‘YES’ to life – she’s a loving mother and partner in a conscious & inspiring relationship, she runs her own business, and has founded her own charity. Dalice knows what it’s like to be busy and the necessity of loving ourselves enough to say ‘no’.
Inspired takeaways include:
- How to say ‘no’ to important people in our lives (including family)
- How to know what is a ‘yes’ and what is a ‘no’ for you
- Wise advice for anyone who has ever had people (relationships or friends) leave their life
- How serving ourselves first, serves others too
- The power of being specific about your desired feelings, and non-specific about the details to allow more magic from the Universe in your life
- The difference between guidance from the heart, or attempts to control from the head
- How to know when to surrender and when to remain committed
- A powerful question to surrender to life more instantly
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here.
But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!)
Divine Translator & Energetic Alignment Guide
Get access to the podcast:
Learning to Say No
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. After this interview, I kept the camera rolling and asked questions on what really happens behind-the-scenes in this gorgeous podcast guest’s life (including daily success & fulfillment habits, what’s challenging at the moment, favourite books & prayers etc.). You can listen to this SECRET episode here.
3. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.