When we fall in love and feel safe in that love, our heart expands and so does our love for all of life.
I’m sure you’ve felt it: even the birds singing in the trees, sunsets and random people’s children feel more beautiful and spark a deep appreciation and gratitude for life within you when you’re in love.
You feel it all, and you feel alive.
What you may not realise is, that is a choice.
It’s a choice we make to open our heart that gives us that feeling – and we can make that choice with or without a romantic love.
On a daily basis we experience various external conditions in our life that we respond to with orders to expand, contract, expand, contract, contract, contract.
But there is a way to take back that choice from the external world and decide within ourselves to feel safe, open and connected to our hearts and the joyous flow of life more and more often.
I spoke to Zapheria Bell, an Evolutionary Woman, Medicine Woman, Priestess and every day woman with the same issues that you and I face every day, about connecting to and opening our hearts.
Zapheria had a very shut down heart in an abusive relationship and felt completely numb about her entire life, until she slowly piece-by-piece continued to make the choice to open and allow love in. She believes opening the heart is everything in terms of living a life you love.
Zapheria and I share how both of us had no idea what to do when we were first told to ‘connect to our hearts’ and actual practical tools to find your way to open and keep it open even in triggering situations.
(Right click here to save this image & share on your Facebook or Instagram)
Inspired takeaways include:
- A short guided process to connect to a safe, blissful, appreciative open-hearted state
- The importance of also connecting to the womb for deep creative power and a grounded knowing of worthiness (or energetic womb for men/women without physical wombs)
- Why self-love truly is the key to opening our hearts, loving others and loving life
- How to open your heart during any experience by remembering all is divinely guiding us to our greatest self
- Practical ways to connect to your heart & let more magic in
- How to keep your heart open when you feel triggered by feelings of unworthiness, being unsafe, undervalued etc.
- The cycles we go through when we are triggered by negative emotions and how to communicate before, during & after them for more intimate, loving relationships
- How to support your partner when they choose to contract their heart
- The two things it takes to become a King or Queen in our own lives (and attract a partner at the same level)
- The importance of integrating the feminine and masculine energies within us
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here.
But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!)
Divine Translator & Energetic Alignment Guide
Get access to the podcast:
Opening Your Heart
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.