Inspired takeaways include:
- We have all characteristics inside of us, and when we judge others we are actually judging ourselves.
- Trying (unsuccessfully) to push your shadow down and hide it takes up a LOT of your energy. Suzanna shares how embracing it is a lot more liberating.
- Why you don’t have to be afraid of your shadows – how they aren’t actually “bad” and how seeing them through this perspective can be one of the most powerful self-acceptance and self-love tools you’ll ever uncover
- What you see in other people is a reflection of your own shadow – “good” or “bad” ( and how really owning this is SO empowering).
- When you admire someone else, you are actually admiring the part of you that is freakin’ awesome but you haven’t claimed as you yet. There are gifts everywhere when you look through this lens.
- Acknowledging your shadow doesn’t have to be a dramatic shamanic activity – making a decision is acknowledging your shadow too!
- How you can take your shadows, embrace them, and use them like a tool in your toolbelt for situations where you actually need to be “arrogant,” “selfish” or anything else you’ve judged as “bad” previously.
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here.
But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!)
Divine Translator & Energetic Alignment Guide
Get access to the podcast:
Shadow Work the Easy Way
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.