Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be in an orgasmic state for hours? What really goes on behind-closed-doors in a tantric community? How sometimes you orgasm and feel energised and close to your partner, and why other times you feel drained & disconnected?
This week’s guest is Eyal Matsliah, a women’s sexuality empowerment coach and the author of ‘Orgasm Unleashed – Your guide to pleasure, healing and power’. He is a man who makes such an intimate conversation safe and fun. He openly discussed how he was exploring his neighbour’s clitoris at age 5, spent years in a tantric community, and found lovers for his partner.
I chatted to Eyal about how you can move from ‘explosive’ orgasms that leave you drained and disconnected, to harnessing the sexual and creative force within through ‘implosive’ orgasms that leave you energised and so connected with your partner it feels like love-making doesn’t end. This episode is powerful for your sex life and for your potency and juiciness in general.
Inspired takeaways include:
• The truth about Tantra
• The difference between ‘explosive’ and ‘implosive’ orgasms and how you can achieve implosive (the kind that can last for hours)
• Specific practical tips for women, men and couples to begin exploring tantric orgasms
• ‘Sex magic’ and how you can manifest what you desire using intentional love-making
• Why Eyal recommends couples sleep in different beds
• And seriously – a whole heap more. This episode is a must-listen.
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here.
But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!)
Divine Translator & Energetic Alignment Guide
Get access to the podcast:
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.