This week’s guest Sarah-Jane Perman is a deeply intuitive life coach who travels the world holding sacred circles for women but also ‘gets shit done’ in her business. Sarah-Jane grew up with a spiritual mother, doing séances as a young girl, thinking she was connected to her feminine energy – until one day she ran a goddess retreat with another woman and realised how much she was in her masculine energy! Sarah-Jane’s authentic sharing of her own story will help you uncover more about your divine feminine energy, and embracing your masculine energy too for a more grounded, spiritual outlook on your inspired life.
Inspired takeaways include:
- Defining the divine feminine energy and knowing how to tap into it yourself.
- Balancing the duality of the masculine and feminine energies.
- Seeing your experiences as your own teacher and using it to help other people.
- Defining “successful” and setting intentions and affirmations.
- How to train your innate intuition and connect to the earth.
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here.
But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!)
Divine Translator & Energetic Alignment Guide
Get access to the podcast:
Tapping into the Divine Feminine Energy
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.