Everyone knows someone like it. The person who turns heads in every room they enter. They seem to glow and radiate a vibe that makes everyone want to talk to them – or be like them. And then there are the people who walk into a room and go unnoticed. The truth is that this isn’t about looks or status, it’s the art of presence. The more present you are to yourself and the people around you – the more ‘presence’ you have and the more attractive you are in all areas of your life.
That’s why I interviewed Rachael Jayne Groover, internationally renowned speaker and the creator of the Art of Feminine Presence & the Awaken your Impact training, about the art of presence and being truly seen.
When Rachael Jayne was a performer and wanted to get more engaged with her audience, she became intensely curious about what made some people noticed and magnetic while others who were just as brilliant were overlooked. Rachael Jayne started to play with presence practices that had immediate and profound effects in business, relationships and life for Rachael Jayne and her coaching clients.
Rachael Jayne now speaks in front of – and captivates – thousands of people at speaking engagements around the world, sharing her wisdom and tools on how we can all create and maintain a strong, confident and inviting presence and allow ourselves to truly see others and be truly seen in the world – one of the greatest gifts we can give each other.
In this real and raw interview, Rachael Jayne shares her story of finding presence, the challenges, the learnings, and the practices that have revolutionised her life and the lives of those she’s shared it with.
Inspired takeaways include:
- Key practices you can use to be more present with yourself and others, and how this allows you to HAVE more presence in any room or situation so people really see and feel you
- How to move out of your ‘head bubble’ and into your body for true presence and connection
- Why faking confidence doesn’t work and how we can instead be real, authentic, present and inviting
- Why being present in every moment is key to maximising new opportunities and receiving what you desire from the Universe
- How finding your centre and anchoring your presence there using these practices can help you stay calm and grounded regardless of the challenges that come up in your life
- How being present and having presence is a powerful key to increasing the success of your business through being a magnet for your ideal clients (instead of having to seek them out or push really hard – it’s all about attraction baby!)
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here.
But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!)
Divine Translator & Energetic Alignment Guide
Get access to the podcast:
The Art of Presence and Being Truly Seen
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.