Eckhart Tolle calls it “a collapse of a perceived meaning in life…an eruption into your life of a deep sense of meaninglessness.” The ‘dark night of the soul,’ as painful as it can be, is a releasing of all that no longer serves you, and an awakening into more of what you truly desire.
Many people on a spiritual path are focusing only on the ‘light’ and ‘spiritually bypassing’ the darkness. We don’t want to feel the pain, so we find ways to ‘positive think’ or ‘release’ our way out of it.
Yet my experience, and that of this week’s guest Ginny Muir, is that the only way out of the darkness is through – there are no shortcuts.
Ginny Muir – a healer, guide, and light & shadow worker – and I recorded this interview a year after she experienced her own dark night, and while I was transitioning out of a relationship from an epic love. It’s raw and it’s real and it covers some amazing truths about the darkness within, the darkness in our lives, and how to navigate it all.
This podcast is beneficial whether you’re feeling amazing or hurting – it’s a conversation about embracing all that is.
Inspired takeaways include:
- Ginny’s personal experience of the dark night of the soul – what it actually looked like for her on a daily basis
- How to find the fine balance between ‘wallowing’ in your pain and ‘spiritually bypassing’ your pain
- Tips on what to do when you’re in the darkness and navigating a dark night of the soul
- How the darkness can become a blessing – finding the light in the shadows
- The importance of ‘being with’ what you’re feeling and the incredible learnings you get when you allow yourself to do this
- How you question all you know during a dark night, but can find a deeper faith and strength within during that process
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here.
But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!)
Divine Translator & Energetic Alignment Guide
Get access to the podcast:
The Dark Night of the Soul
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. After this interview, I kept the camera rolling and asked questions on what really happens behind-the-scenes in this gorgeous podcast guest’s life (including daily success & fulfillment habits, what’s challenging at the moment, favourite books & prayers etc.). You can listen to this SECRET episode here.
3. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.