The power of affirmations is that you attract what you focus on, but simply saying “I want a Maserati in the garage,” over and over isn’t the full story.
I spoke to Life Purpose Cheerleader Amber Valdez to understand how she’s used affirmations to transform her life, how they work in real life, and what the extra components are that actually make affirmations work.
Amber’s first eBook ‘Stickie Affirmations To Live Your Purpose’ went number one on the Amazon best seller list, but what I think makes her more qualified is the time she affirmed her desires using a popular song on the radio and ended up having a paid trip to Cannes and literally partying all night with the Black Eyed Peas.
Inspired takeaways include:
- The precursors to truly tapping into the power of affirmations
- Personal stories from both Amber and Kiara on how they’ve used affirmations to expand their lives
- Why you need to be REALLY specific when asking for what you desire
- The importance of your vibrational frequency and feeling state when you are affirming your desires
- How to release the attachment and ‘neediness’ that actually pushes away what you’re trying to affirm
- The power behind the words ‘I am’ and why they work well in affirmations
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here.
But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!)
Divine Translator & Energetic Alignment Guide
Get access to the podcast:
The Power of Affirmations
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.