Prayer has often been associated with religion, an almighty God external to you that governs your life and right or wrong, and in some ways – giving up your power.
There’s a modern view of this ancient ritual that is actually about claiming back your divine power and having more control over how you feel and your life.
In this episode of An Inspired Life, we explore the practical applications of prayer (also called ‘setting intentions’ for the non-religious) in a modern life and how this simple tool can help us feel loved, supported, guided and held by the divine energy source within and around all of us in any moment.
Nadhira Razack grew up immersed in a culture where religion was part and parcel of life. Prayer was something she was told she Had to do when she was in school, she didn’t really understand the sacredness of it all until she was 30 and pregnant with her second. There was a specific moment where Prayer took on a different meaning. No longer something she Had to do.. she found it was something she Desired to use as a tool in her life to be in right relationship to life and all that is. It had direct impact on her thoughts and how she created her day and experiences along the way.
Inspired takeaways include:
- How prayer or setting an intention can change your thoughts, energy, vibration and thus the results in your life
- How prayer can be used as a cleansing tool to help you shift your thoughts from fear-based to love-based, and raise your vibration – instantly
- How to receive guidance from your Highest Self and the Divine through the 2-part process of ‘asking’ and then ‘receiving’
- Examples of miracles – small and large – that have occurred through this transformational process
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here.
But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!)
Divine Translator & Energetic Alignment Guide
Get access to the podcast:
The Power of Prayer
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.