I have spent so much time identifying and clearing limiting beliefs. For half a year, I felt like I was only one more ‘insight’ or ‘realisation’ away from finally getting ‘there.’
I understood my energy created my reality, and it terrified me. Sometimes I didn’t feel great, my heart felt cramped, my stomach was in knots. Other times I felt needy and desperate for someone to make me feel better, or I was angry but trying not to be – like a ‘good spiritual person.’ Imagine what someone as ‘broken’ as me would be creating? I was terrified.
Then one day I was crying on the bed in my AirBnB in Athens, absolutely broken apart. And I realised. I was needy as fuck.
But the feeling of neediness isn’t what caused my issues. It was my judgment of it as ‘wrong,’ and my desire to do something – anything – to cover it up. I realised that if I didn’t NEED anything to ‘fix’ my neediness – then neediness was just a sensation that would pass through. And guess what? This works for so many of the big perceived ‘demons’ that we’re avoiding, numbing and generally trying to pretend don’t exist.
AND in my experience, once they pass through, they leave you with more wisdom and power than you had before.
This is my first ever solo podcast and I’ve used it to share THE one thing that has fixed everything else for me: There’s nothing that was ever broken.
(Right click here to save this image & share on your Facebook or Instagram)
Inspired takeaways include:
• How we can hold the knowing we will never be finished, while simultaneously holding the knowing we are and always have been perfect
• Why the sensations we call ‘negative emotions’ are NOT the issue – but our unwillingness to experience them is
• What I do on the days I wake up terrified of feeling bad (which is a clear sign I’m already suppressing feeling ‘bad’) to be with my emotions and allow them to pass through as the teachers they are
• How to see the perfection and Divinity in ALL of our human experience – including in ALL of you
• Practical tools you can use to come back to wholeness and love when you find yourself judging yourself or your emotions as ‘less than’ another
• The answer to audience question: How I shifted from being a spiritual seeker to a ‘there’s-nothing-to-seek’ Divine warrior
• And the answer to another audience question: How I deal with the experience of being lonely and where do I feel it comes from?
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here.
But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!)
Divine Translator & Energetic Alignment Guide
Get access to the podcast:
The One Thing That Fixes Everything
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.