On her knees in prayer, this week’s guest Erin Kyna felt the ultimate surrender. “I’m yours. I surrender. Use me to be of service to the world.”
And since then her life has changed dramatically. Erin ended a 12 year relationship, is spending the next 12 months travelling around the world, and is undeniably a beacon of love and light wherever she goes (this episode was seriously the most fun to record – just listening to it WILL raise your vibration).
At times Erin’s pledge of surrender has been tested. As lightworkers I feel this is a common challenge – trusting in the Divine enough to take the next step, even if we can’t see the full path.
If you’ve ever felt that resistance to surrender to the Divine path, this episode is for you.
Inspired takeaways include:
- How to stop that victim approach to surrender (moving from “Why do I have to?” to “I wouldn’t want it any other way”)
- How to receive guidance from the Divine/Universe/God
- How to make a life of service and surrender FUN
- The key to knowing what’s true – and it’s not in what people say with their words
- Releasing the idea that we need to DO things to be of service, and how raising our own vibration is actually the greatest possible way to serve
- What courage really is
- How you can inspire and heal others without even saying a word
- How to separate from a partner with love and total honour of all you’ve shared together
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here.
But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!)
Divine Translator & Energetic Alignment Guide
Get access to the podcast:
Truly Surrendering to the Divine
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.