Two episodes ago I released the podcast that made me feel the most vulnerable so far… Andrew Eggelton and I discussed all of the ways in which we block ourselves from allowing the love we crave into our lives.
In that episode Andrew and I talked about the love that we feel for each other, and in THIS episode I talk to Andrew’s partner Dani Strong about how she felt when she heard her partner and another woman talking about the love they feel for each other.
In an old paradigm of relationships, Dani could have seen me as competition. She doesn’t. She sees me as someone who contributes to the happiness of her partner – and that makes her happy.
This episode is the first time Dani and I have ever spoken (besides online messages to organise the podcast). Together we have a completely unscripted, even-we-don’t-know-what-we’ll-say discussion about how Dani felt when she listened to the episode, the new paradigm of inviting unconditional love into relationships, and the inner work it takes to open to this abundance of love.
Dani Strong is a holistic nutrition coach who helps women fuel their lives and achieve their goals through making loving choices around food and lifestyle – and she definitely embodies this commitment to love over fear. This episode was so potent it transformed an area of my life and helped me find more love where I had been struggling to for weeks. I know you will feel the transmission of this new paradigm around relationships too. Enjoy!
(Right click here to save this image & share on your Facebook or Instagram)
Inspired takeaways include:
- How Dani felt as she listened to the podcast where her partner Andrew and I talked about our love for each other
- Why we’re so afraid to hear our own guidance
- How Dani defines romantic love, and how Kiara is questioning it all
- How we are all trained (particularly women) to see getting married as the end goal for happiness – and how we are now entering a new paradigm of relationships that’s based on unconditional love – if we choose it
- Mine and Dani’s experience with jealousy, and how to release it
- Why taking the barriers and conditions off love actually creates more love inside of romantic relationships
- How speaking our feelings and experiences as they come up actually diffuses the triggers and takes the power out of old patterns
- How to speak truthfully without allowing the fear to take over
- The one tool that Kiara uses to feel grounded in every new experience and path outside of her comfort zone
- How we create unnecessary and unhealthy pressure in our romantic relationships by blocking off love in other relationships
- Why if you really love someone you will want them to make the choices that will serve them most – even if that’s not being with you
- The break-down of the old need to compete with other women and the welcoming in of sisterhood and more love
- The power of asking yourself ‘how do I feel when I believe this thought?’ to guide you to always choose love
- An energetic transmission that feels like an un-picking of the threads of our resistances and conditions that we place on love in the old paradigm
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here.
But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!)
Divine Translator & Energetic Alignment Guide
Get access to the podcast:
Unconditional Love In Relationships
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.