I almost didn’t release this episode. My guest and I bravely discussed the ways we don’t allow ourselves to receive love… and it got kind of personal.
Andrew Eggelton is a modern day System Disruptor, Writer, Artist, TV Presenter, Speaker and Rebel. He is also a man who has learn how to honour and trust his own Divine Feminine and take guided, impactful action in his Divine Masculine.
Andrew and I navigated an incredibly honest and vulnerable conversation about our own Soul love for each other that transcends what most people consider love & ‘allowed’ in our society, that I hope will inspire others to share their truth in such direct and open ways.
Andrew said such kind words about me that it even brought up a personal trigger around taking up ‘too much’ space on the podcast – which is a wound that is quite enmeshed in the collective. I almost didn’t release this episode for fear of being seen in such an intimate way… yet another way we block the love we actually crave.
So here we are. Courageously releasing this transmission of Divine love, vulnerability, intimacy, and permission to be seen.
**Note: This episode is quite different to our others. At times it will feel like Andrew and I are having our own personal conversation, and you’re just coming along for the ride (oh, the vulnerability!).
(Right click here to save this image & share on your Facebook or Instagram)
Inspired takeaways include:
- Spiritual ‘shit storms’ and how to decipher the symbolic meanings of our life experiences
- How Andrew moved from his head to his heart after being ‘crushed’ last year
- How we are all scared of ourselves and how everything changes when we stop being scared of our power
- The rules we create ourselves about when and how much love we will allow into our lives
- How we place a lot of pressure on our partner when we don’t allow ourselves to receive love from others
- How we all have a unique, inspiring story to share when we are just unapologetically ourselves
- What happened to make Andrew stop with the layers and the masks and be one of the most real & authentic people I’ve ever met
- Why the fear of judgment becomes far less scary when you decide to truly be yourself
- A suggested exercise to observe the difference between who you really are and who you present yourself to be (how to release the masks)
- Why silence and being seen scares us but holds the intimacy we actually crave
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here.
But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!)
Divine Translator & Energetic Alignment Guide
Get access to the podcast:
Ways We Block the Love We Crave
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.