We each have energy centres in our bodies that are related to different areas of our lives called our chakras. They control our finances, our sexual and creative energy, our relationships, our connection to Spirit… everything.
When our chakras are blocked, so are those areas of our lives. So I invited Melanie Midegs – Psychosomatic Therapist, Emotional Empowerment Mentor and the teacher of the Chakra Business System – to share her knowledge on the different chakras, how we can find out about them through our body and face, and how they impact on each of the areas of our lives.
Inspired takeaways include:
- How a blockage in one chakra creates a blockage in all of the chakras above
- How acne, cold sores, ulcers and other changes in your face can all be a sign about your chakras and your emotional system
- How the shape of different areas of your face – nose, lips, eyes etc. – can reflect different aspects of your personality so you can learn more about yourself just by looking in the mirror
- What it says about you if you don’t like your nose
- How chakras and the shape of your face can impact on how you show up in business
- How important it is to create ‘space’ in your life so you can hear your own inner knowing and create the life and business you actually want
There are three ways to get access below: 1) Hit play to listen right now. 2) Download to your device to listen when it suits you. 3) Watch the video right here.
But if you want on-going access, make sure you sign up below to receive weekly updates on the latest episode! (You will usually only hear from me once a week, ain’t no spam around here!)
Divine Translator & Energetic Alignment Guide
Get access to the podcast:
Your Chakras & How They Impact Your Life
Or you can watch the full video:
1. Join the private, sacred space & community of support that already has hundreds of lightworkers and truth-seekers just like you here. You can also ask Kiara and her guests any questions you might have about the podcast there!
2. If you would like an email once a week directly from me (with the latest podcast episode, a short, personal, somewhat-inspirational-ramble on whatever life is teaching me that week, plus occasional gifts) then please enter your details here.
Was it good for you?
I know we’re not in bed together right now, but if we were… Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I looove recording these interviews. So tell me, has this podcast inspired you? Has it opened you up to believing in new possibilities for your life?
Would you want that for the people you love too?
I would be so grateful if you can play your very important role in getting this information out into the world. We can only raise consciousness and empower people TOGETHER. Can you help?
Here’s how you can help:
1. Hit share. Let your peeps know so that you can add value to their lives today.
2. Leave a review. Not all of our listeners are on iTunes, so if you are then please do head over there (subscribe if you haven’t already), leave a 5-star rating and leave a detailed review so other potential listeners know why they should hit ‘listen’. You just might make their day!
It’s an honour to serve with you.